10.18.2016

Why Donald Trump scares me

Hate does a lot of harm. It kills. This could have been me, it could have been you.

A new election ad is out and it takes aim at the hate being generated by Donald Trump and his campaign. It's below.'

Judy Shepard, whose son Matthew was murdered in the horrific 1998 Laramie, Wyoming hate crime which brought anti-LGBT violence to the attention of the nation, speaks out against Donald Trump and the hateful rhetoric he uses to rally his supporters in a new video for Priorities USA.

Says Shepard,
“When I see the hate that Donald Trump brings to his campaign for president, it terrifies me. Words have an influence. Violence causes pain. Hate can rip us apart. I know what can happen as the result of hate, and Donald Trump should never be our president.”

You can see the ad here: https://youtu.be/_OBQe83zj7

No comments: