2.02.2012

Canadian Country singer comes out in new video

A Canadian country singer Drake Jensen has come out. His latest video is in memory of Jamie Huberly and all the young people that have taken their lives as a result of bullying and homophobia.
 “As a child I always knew there was something different about me above and beyond the gay thing. Even during the worst of the bullying I always felt I would make it through. My small town was like a pack of wolves; they sniffed out the damaged ones and turned on them. I was that wolf that was different from everybody else but I always knew God had something special in mind for me...I have been so lucky to be given so much, I have no choice but to give back. I give back through my music and through my story. I’m a homosexual musician telling my story through songs and spreading the message of love. In a perfect world, what could be wrong with that?” - Drake Jensen


 

No comments: