The Wisconsin State AFL-CIO lists some of the dirty tricks perpetrated by the right wing and allies of Gov Scott Walker and his rich buddies the KOCH Brothers1
- Americans for Prosperity sending absentee ballot mailings with the incorrect election date.
- Right to Life handing out monetary gifts to their volunteers based on how many absentee ballots they can obtain completed for their candidates. State law prohibits giving anything of value to any voter “or any other person” to induce someone to vote.
- A right-wing third party “election bullying” scheme training poll volunteers with incorrect information on how to challenge voters at polling places, which could lead to intimidation at the ballot box.
Elections today will be held in these six districts...
- District 2: Sen. Robert Cowles (R) vs. Nancy Nusbaum (D)
- District 8: Sen. Alberta Darling (R) vs. Rep. Sandy Pasch (D)
- District 10: Sen. Sheila Harsdorf (R) vs. Shelly Moore (D)
- District 14: Sen. Luther Olsen (R) vs. Rep. Fred Clark (D)
- District 18: Sen. Randy Hopper (R) vs. Jessica King (D)
- District 32: Sen. Dan Kapanke (R) vs. Rep. Jennifer Shilling (D)