8.10.2005

Cheer on Texan Bulldyke blog

I came across a post on the yahoo Rural Gay group (mostly Americans, but some Canadians members too) indicating the writer was starting a blog. It caughty my eye as I have been thinking of late about my blogs and just how much I have changed in this effort since it all started.

Queer Thoughts was the first blogging effort. I started with personal stuff and gay news. Yikes then I couldn't stop talking about other things like the war in Iraq and politics in general.

Focus seems to be the key to success in blogging. I decided I needed another blog that would deal with all the other things spinning in my head as a political activist. I started Politics in BC. Queer Thoughts is now 90% all gay news, activism and personal stuff.

As I started this post I was telling you about the a new blog started by a self described "BullDyke". She says on her blog that she has been referred to as a most cynical person. I plan to follow this sister's effort and hope to read some interesting stuff on being gay in the rural world.

Check out Rural, Gay, & Libertarian. Welcome her to the blogging world with a comment or two!
My background is that of an ex-army sgt, leather dyke, over-educated (grad school in biology), semi-hermit, wanna-be farmer on my on little 5 acres in hell, errr, Texas. I have been called the most cynical person you will ever meet that isn't an ex-cop, a white knight in black leather, and a whole lot more. All of which are un-printable on a family web site. ~ Bulldyke

No comments: