1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say,"I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"
2. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
3. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
4. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is therea song about him?
5. Why does Goofy stand on two legs while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
6. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
7. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
8. Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's butt."
Cartoon from rjsavannah cartoons
9. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
10. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
11. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oilis made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
12. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
13 Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
14. Stop singing and read on..........
15. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
16. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
17. Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
18. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
LIVE WELL...LAUGH OFTEN
I received this list from a posting to the Queer Collective